Swim with the dolphins at the Maritime Museum
Getting Here & Location:
The Museum is located at the western end of Bermuda at the old Royal Naval Dockyard. Follow Dockyard directional signs to find the Maritime Museum inside the large fort at the far end of Dockyard, just across the street from the Dockyard Craftmarket and Frog & Onion Pub.
Ferries run regularly between Hamilton and Dockyard, and between Dockyard and St. George’s. For more ferry information and schedules www.seaexpress.bm or call 1-441-295-4506.
Buses run Islandwide and frequently, and arrive and depart outside the Museum gate. For more information www.BermudaBuses.com or call 1-441-295-4311.
By Car or Moped
Follow Middle Road west through Somerset and up to Dockyard. Free parking bays on left after driving past Museum entrance. Vehicles are not permitted inside the Museum.
Spring and Summer Schedule:
Every day 9:30am–5pm (last admission 3pm)
Closed December 25
FREE ADMISSION for Bermuda residents every December and January
||Free with valid membership card
|Adults (13 and up)
|Seniors over 60
|All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Booked school groups FREE, must be in uniform
Camps/summer schools $3 per student, chaperones free
• School or camp groups admitted by prior arrangement only, email@example.com
or 234-1333 ext.223
• Admission will be denied without appointment
• 20 students maximum, 1 adult chaperone per 10 students required
• Students must be closely supervised by chaperones at all
All visitors to Dolphin Quest, excluding programme participants,
must pay admission to Bermuda Maritime Museum. All regular Museum
visitors are able to view the dolphins in the Keep Pond.
Dolphin Quest presents guests with the unique opportunity to personally
interact with dolphins in or out of the water. For a current list
of programmes, pricing, daily schedules and availability please
Dolphin Quest Bermuda
Guided Tours and Staff Lectures
Staff guided tours, talks, and lectures are available by appointment
only. Charges and restrictions apply. For details please contact
Philippa Burke a firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-441-234-1333, ext. 103.
• Tours of the Museum are self-guided
•Restrooms are located behind Keep Yard building on the lower
grounds and on upper grounds, in the rear of Commissioner’s
House on top two floors
• Baby changing facilities are available in the restrooms in the lower grounds and in Commissioner's House
• All buildings are wheelchair accessible, except the upper
floor of the Boatloft (#6)
• A public telephone is located across the street from the
• Entrance to the Museum is at your own risk. The Museum is
not responsible for personal injury or property.
• Children under 16 must be closely supervised by an adult
at all times.
• Keep off fort walls and away from edges.
• No smoking inside any Museum buildings.
• Do not disturb the sheep on Upper Grounds.
• No dogs, bikes, skates.
• No unauthorised vehicles.
• Photography and filming is permitted in the Museum for private
purposes only, using hand-held equipment. All commercial and professional
photography or filming must be requested in writing and approved and arranged in advance
with the Curator, email@example.com, tel 1-441-234-1333, ext. 225, fax 1-441-234-1735.